Subject: Re: We have an image problem...
To: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@arioch.imrryr.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/07/2005 12:56:13
Mike Cheponis wrote:

>Please, this is not "bash linux" flame bate!
>
>What I'm noticing is: Hell, the Big Penguin himself doesn't understand that
>NetBSD doesn't sacrifice security nor usability on the altar of h/w diversity.

I am sure that Torvalds does understand this.  What you are seeing
here is ``marketing'', nothing more nothing less.  He is just trying
to ensure that people who use Linux will not try one of the BSDs
by spreading FUD that he is too bright to believe himself.

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/