Subject: Re: Just saw the new logo...
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/31/2004 19:31:38
I agree. I was underwhelmed.  The flag looks medieval.  This logo captures
NOTHING of what NetBSD stands for, except giving its name.

Why do people who know how to write code think they know anything about
marketing, art, or logo-picking?

I would like to say this right now:  I think the logo choice stinks, and I think
it should be changed to something better before this disaster of a logo gets
spread around.  (BTW, I'm not dissing the logo creators, not at all!  I'm
dissing the secret, obviously sub-optimal, non-NetBSD way the logo was chosen.)

-Mike