Subject: JPN translation of Code Reading
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <locore32@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/16/2004 22:49:47
Hi,

I feel it'd be nice to tell for the rest of the world the publication of JPN
edition of "Code Reading" was made sometimes ago.  Today I found
the JPN translated edition at a major book store.  It was a bit surprise
for me because the book was in my "buy list"  from Amazon for a while
and did not expect translated book would be released so soon.

The 1st author name has been known this certain community early '90.
The quality of translation is pretty good.  In fact, supreme.  I'm a bit
sympathetic to the book because the book was literally buried among
entire aisle of bookshelves packed with hardly distinguishable
UNIX/C/C++ look-alike books.

It's nice to find another incarnation of Kernighan books in the 21st
century.

Toru Nishimura/ALKYL Technology