Subject: RE: NetBSD Logo - Daemon/Devil?
To: None <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: None <paul.harwood@bt.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/24/2004 16:33:33
Hi,

Thanks. I'm new to all this, NetBSD, mailing lists, etc! I have only =
been looking into this since someone pointed me in the right direction =
for this logo comp. I've been doing logo comps on another site for just =
over a year and thought I'd give this one ago.

As I noticed a few people saying they liked the old daemon, I was going =
to try and include a small reference to him. Not enough to show a =
blatant daemon (which might upset the religious lot) but subtle enough =
so it shows there was some influence (this might be picked up by the =
people who like the daemon).

Thanks,

Paul
http://www.ph-design.co.uk