Subject: Re: NetBSD logo design competition
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/14/2004 13:32:51

Ben Collver <> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 11:14:55AM -0700, Herb Peyerl wrote:
> > Jan Schaumann <>  wrote:
> >  > Ben Collver <> wrote:
> >  > > How about a mermaid holding a trident?
> >  > At last: a female image.  Who'd have thunk.
> > Possibly offensive to our non-heterosexual developers.
> How so?

No matter what we end up with, it'll offend *somebody*.  In fact, I
myself am prepared to be offended by non-offensiveness of any logo.

"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying
goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a
window and stick your head in a building."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)