Subject: Re: NetBSD logo design competition
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/13/2004 19:13:16
Thus spake Jan Schaumann ("JS> ") sometime Today...

JS> Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2004.snew.com> wrote:
JS>
JS> > But our little daemon friend is a fine character for a logo.
JS> >
JS> > What's wrong? Are we losing marketshare among christian fundamentalists?

That's kind of where my mind was going.  I think the CFs can just suck
eggs.  Their very mentality and presence is completely anathema to what
we are trying to accomplish.

"Oh, and while you're at it, no pentacles, Buddhist symbols, etc. either."

(Never mind that, for my own beliefs, I would get lynched in approximately
half the contiguous United States.)

JS> Pigeon's are flying rats.  No pigeons.

Hm.  How about a goat?  "Runs on anything."

				--*greywolf;
--
22 Ways to Get Yourself Killed While Watching 'The Lord Of The Rings':

#1: Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait...where the
    f**k is Harry Potter?"