Subject: Re: I need some data for a mainstream news artical
To: Devon H. O'Dell <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/13/2004 11:01:54

"Devon H. O'Dell" <> wrote:
> NetBSD currently runs on everything, including my toaster ;). To be quite=
> serious, it will run on pocket PCs, Dreamcasts, ... you name it. I'd do a=
> search. I believe there's a=
> a NetBSD-Advocacy list similar to ours, you may want to ask there (I'm=20
> forwarding your message to that list as well).

Just a few links from our main page in this context:

I'm sure other people can fill in more information.

"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying
goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a
window and stick your head in a building."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (NetBSD)