Subject: Re: Evolution vs. Revolution
To: Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+netbsd-advocacy@bjan.net>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/04/2004 04:08:06
Bruce J.A. Nourish [Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 08:49:28PM -0700]:

> Server: Apache/1.3.29 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.3
>
> Need I say more?

What's your point? Bugs hit every operating system; next time it may be *BSD
box, displaying such excuse[*]. BSD advocacy is _not_ equal to bashing
everything else. And, in case you want warn xchat users about it, I am sure
there are better lists, than this.

--
mp

[*] As I have heard, that this type of bug bug was present in other
    operating systems before Linux (WinNT and BSDs) -- Linux developers
    could remember about it, but it seems this time they overlooked it. Yes,
    I exactly know how did this happen (19-yr old maintainer not released
    the next kernel version, how tragic). No, this is not the place to
    discuss about it. EOT.