Subject: Re: advocacy material update
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/06/2003 00:15:56
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> I'd like to make a call for help to update our advocacy material
> available at http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/.  The flyers and
> posters could use some serious updating, I think.
>
> We would need somebody with Corel Draw 10 to edit/update the first
> poster.

Why Corel Draw?

scribus is available in pkgsrc and seems like a useful package. (I have
been using it off and on for over a year; as a journalist, I have lots of
experience with Quark Xpress, and some with Serif PagePlus and Microsoft
Publisher and it seems to me that Scribus works great and continues to get
better.)

I just read a good introduction to scribus at

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/