Subject: Re: embedded customers are asking for linux
To: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/18/2003 11:39:06
Ian Zagorskih [Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 11:57:41AM +0000]:
> 8. It has perfect network capabilities.

KAME and IPv6! Don't forget to point this out explictly :)

> 10. From my point of view, NetBSD's kernel architecture is well designed and
> code is well and carefully. Cannot say the same about code from
> www.kernel.org.

... and we know, who included which part - and when - to the system sources
This may be a bit low, but in this case you could use SCO's FUD. Anyway,
it's Torvalds fault he didn't use any versioning system early.

--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl
Noise to meet you.