Subject: Re: amigappc, borg? "PowerPC based Amiga boargs"
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/04/2003 16:16:30
* Hubert Feyrer (hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de) wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Richard Rauch wrote:
> > In the longer run, it may be a bad idea to have advocacy materials
> > in a primary format that is difficult for most NetBSD users to use
> > and maintain.
>=20
> Suggest something better (and redo the poster in it).

I am reworking the 2nd poster (hardware overview) in LaTeX now.=20
I've compiled an alpha PDF-Version (only a few pictures are in it)=20
which is available at=20
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~steschum/poster.pdf

The poster is now in DIN A2 but it can easily be resized to DIN A4/A3 =20
and there is also an A0poster.cls available. (but no printer ;-)

It would be nice if someone could check it.

Stef
--=20
Vertrocknete Halme der Morgenbl=FCte knisternd im Feuer
So leuchtend wie unsere brennenden Herzen
Furumaru / Yamamoto Tsunetomo                          [http://www.net-tex.=
de]