Subject: Available: CDs for upcoming events [urgent ;]
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/10/2002 21:48:14
I have a bunch of NetBSD 1.5.2 CDs here that were left over from the
Karlsruhe Linuxtag. If anyone plans to do a (Net)BSD booth at some
upcoming BSD/Linux event, and still needs CDs, I'd be very happy to ship
them!

Available are:
 * 1.5.2 all-archs 2-CD-set (~30 pcs)
 * 1.5.2 i386-only + applications 4-CD-set (~30 pcs)

Included are clearcase boxes, the 4-CD-set's CDs are labeled. I can also
chime in a few stickers (CPU-badge size, and bigger).

Anyone in need of material?

Mass distribution only to safe shipping costs, please. :)

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/