Subject: Re: NetBSD Daemon
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/11/2002 16:31:50
Hi,

On 11 May 2002 at 7:39, Herb Peyerl wrote:
> Show me some black and white t-shirts and CD's that you've done.

I have not *done* t-shirts, I just bought some b&w t-shirts
from linuxmall. The prices here in Austria are not comparable
to the US prices, if you like we can compare them. However I
have thought about making some b&w t-shirts here, if I take
the linuxmall t-shirts as quality reference, a t-shirt costs
about USD 12, b&w printing is about USD 5 (add another USD 5
for colour), plus shipping and 20% tax - minimum order 100
shirts! That makes about USD 20 per b&w t-shirt production
cost, and I paid less than USD 200 for 10 t-shirts from
linuxmall including shipping to Austria, and I assume they
made at least some money.

mike