Subject: Re: NetBSD Daemon
To: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon@widomaker.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/10/2002 18:24:14
Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon@widomaker.com>  wrote:
 > I don't think the image will "work" at all: I don't like it.

It's important to remember that Chris did this on his own (or presumably
via daemonnews) meaning DN can do whatever it wants with that image and
sell t-shirts or whatever with that image.  I believe he suggested that
if NetBSD was interested in it, we could use it for whatever as well
(not speaking for him)... So if we collectively don't like it, then
we can lump it...

But I do have to say, Chris has gone a lot further than anyone else
around here.  I challenge those who don't like it to produce something
of equal quality that they like, for everyone to judge.

(yes, I've done my share of comissioning of illustrations over the
years).