To: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@engine.ca>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/09/2001 04:33:15
So why exactly should a disclaimer go out when the very licnese the code
folks develop on specifically allows them to release without showing any
code to anyone....

That's a large double standard and honestly would just tick me off if I were
in their shoes. "Oh...the license says I don't have to release my code or
any of my custom changes but I'm now considered a pariah of sorts unless I
do anyways? Ok, goodbye"...

The idea is to encourage companies to support NetBSD...

James