To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Reed Shadgett <dent@pgh.nauticom.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/06/2000 04:25:58

Either that or just send it to www@.

> Why does NetBSD use this format for its webpages? Does this have any
> purpose?

It makes things a lot easier.

> Also, what is the appropriate mailing list for discussing
> documentation? (Or how do I go about asking for a new mailing list to be
> created? netbsd-docs would be good to discuss manual pages, webpage docs
> etc.)

I already asked for a documentation related mailing list, called, get this,
netbsd-docs@, which was approved a couple weeks ago.  It's fully operational
right now, and I was going to send out the announcement tomorrow.

Oh well though, ruined my surprise. :P

--
Reed <dent@netbsd.org>