Subject: Re: emul compat pages?
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/31/2000 01:09:53
On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 04:24:37PM -0300, David Maxwell wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 02:36:24PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> >
> > do we have some web page that tells which emulation runs which apps?
> > If so, add solaris/x86 netscape (4.51) and Oracle sqlplus.
>
> I have the ones I started on a long time ago - I'll clean them up
> and make them static for now - that's the short term fix.

Done. It's visible at http://bester.worldmap.net/david/binemulation.html

If no one has any significant issues with it, I'll move it to netbsd.org
tomorrow and put a link in the top paragraph of
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/

The only things I'm undecided about are removing the ports with no
emulations from the list, and making vertical lists of the emulations
instead of horizontal lists. Anyone who cares feel free to speak up ;-)

All this stuff in twice the space would only look half as bad!
					      - me