To: None <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Garry Dolley <garry@arpnetworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/30/2000 22:47:59
Yes, I agree, there is room for abuse.  However, I can gateway the lists
into moderated forums, where no post would get sent out to the list
until "approved."  What do you think of that idea?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Garry Dolley wrote:
  > Let me know what you guys think; I would really like to get approval
on
  > this so I can put such a useful feature on my site! Thanks!! :)

  I think that there's some room for abuse, unfortunately.
  Withholding that, I'd say you should subscribe, and if problems turn
out,
  be prepare to handle them.

  Do users have to authenticate at your site before they can post?

  - Hubert

--
Garry Dolley
Programmer/Managing Partner