Subject: shirts? stickers? posters? (fwd)
To: None <nmanisca@vt.edu>
From: Reed Shadgett <dent@pgh.nauticom.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/07/2000 19:00:04
[moved to netbsd-advocacy]

The following URL has information on a couple of products that "a NetBSD fan
would want to have."

http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/devotionalia.html

As far as current apparel anyone can buy that is directly NetBSD in nature,
there's only, I believe, one t-shirt at this time.

----- Forwarded message from Nick <nmanisca@vt.edu> -----