Subject: rfv: dynanic site for 'drivers wanted' etc...
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/15/2000 18:23:30
	We have a page for 'hardware available to anyone wanting to write
	support' - http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/hardware.html

	On various occasions people have mentioned they would be willing
	to contribute additional hardware or some money towards anyone
	writing support for specific hardware.

	It would be nice if someone could put together a site for this -
	people could describe what support they wanted, and then what they
	would be willing to offfer. Anyone else could add what they would
	offer to the same list.

	It would have to be a non official service, and run on a basis of
	'honour' rather than contractual obligation, but I know I'd
	definitely put some cash down on certain items of sun hardware :)

	What do people think - anyone want the job?