Subject: Re: Documentation
To: Reed Shadgett <dent@pgh.nauticom.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/13/2000 13:15:18
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Reed Shadgett wrote:
> Yes, but I believe it would be much better to expand on the NetBSD Guide
> instead of starting anew.

Definitely!

> If Eric would like to help expand on the Guide and/or translate it to French,
> his help would be welcomed I'm sure... along with anybody else who has the
> time and energy to contribute. :)

I'd say we concentrate on an english version for the start, until it's
stable enough. For the start - from a very quick glance over Federico's
work - it looks good. Maybe some work for expressing non-i386 may be
needed, though.

 - Hubert

--
Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux:     "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"