Subject: Re: Anyone know of pre-installed NetBSD systems available?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/11/2000 19:28:50
In article <8766vv4p9t.fsf@snark.piermont.com>,
Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com> wrote:

> I'm not a fan of netex -- Telenet is a lot more professional.

I've never dealt with netex, but I was thinking of maybe ordering from
them soon, so I'd appreciate any experiences (privately, if you prefer).

I'm *really* put off by Telenet's web site.  It must be one of the worst
designed web stores I've seen.  The navigation is so totally broken,
I doubt I could manage to place an order even if I wanted to.  If
they're so competent and professional, why can't they make a web site
that doesn't suck? (or, if they outsourced it, why can't the find
someone to outsource to who doesn't suck?)