Subject: NetBSD slogan fortune database
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/04/2000 15:31:42
[ mail bcc'd to all who have submitted a slogan in the past ]

I'm putting together a fortune database to be included in basesrc
games/fortunes/datfiles. Thanks to all the ones who have already
submitted, there are already quite a few slogans to start with. As a
source I am using Hubert's collection of the slogans, which can be found
at http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~feyrer/NetBSD/slogans.txt. If you
notice any missing, please notify Hubert and/or me.

Initially I plan to include the slogan and the name of the submitter,
somehow similar to this (totally fortune-produced random) slogan:

  NetBSD: demonic power.
     - R. C. Dowdeswell

If you either a) don't want your name included b) want your email
address included next to your name c) don't want your slogan(s) included
at all (?!?), email me asap. I plan to put this in later tonight.

After this anyone submitting a slogan to any NetBSD mailing list will
automatically get their slogan added to the fortune database in the
format described above, unless they explicitly specify something else.

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@netbsd.org>