Subject: Re: IPv6 on your business card?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/01/2000 10:55:57
Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net> writes:
> >Also, these -- at least the ones i've seen -- have at least a
> >symmetrical (over a single line, though not a point as with the
> >completely round disks) weight distribution.  It's not like they're
> >completely unbalanced, or something.
>
> actually, i think the big thing is that they be "rotationally"
> symmetric, not "reflectively" symmetric.  like a fan blade...not like
> a bird.

Yeah, OK.  I don't know what that means in terms of something i can
actually look at, and figure, assuming a uniform material density,
though.  8-)

However, looking at the business card CDs that i've got here, they
really do seem "right."  (they're just the simple disks with two
chunks cut off.)  I don't remember all of the definitions, but i think
the are in fact symmetric over the center point (despite my previous
comment to the contrary)...

cgd