Subject: NetBSD guide
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Federico Lupi <flupi@mclink.it>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/21/2000 20:09:15
I have (painfully) translated the first part (about 20%) of my NetBSD
guide from Italian into English.  The result is at

    http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/netbsd.html

I would be very grateful if someone volunteered to do a bit of
editing on my english.  Please contact me, any help is welcome:

1) Editing

2) New sections (I will also "port" them to the Italian version)

3) Additions to existing material

If you want to help, you don't need to do a lot of work: editing a
small section or sending a correction would also be useful.

The guide is i386 oriented and has been "tested" on two PC's.  If
something works differently on other ports, please tell me.

Comments and suggestions are also welcome.  Thanks to everybody.

--
Federico Lupi

Home page
    http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/