Subject: Group plush daemon purchase?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/02/1999 07:42:44
My wife and I would like to purchase a plush daemon
(http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/devotionalia.html#starbsd-plush-daemon)
for Christmas.  The shipping is killer, though (from Germany to
the US), and they offer a discount on 10 or more...

So, I'd like to gauge the interest in a group order.  I.e., I'll place
the order and front the cost, then I'd ship them out to people--your
cost would be my cost (incl. a share of the shipping) plus the cost of
shipping from me (ZIP 24060) to you.  Again, I'm not planning on making
any money on this...

They have 15cm (DM 38.50), 30cm (DM 56.00, 10+ DM 45.00), and 85cm
(DM 350.00) versions.  I'm planning on getting the 30cm version for us,
or maybe the 15cm and the 30cm ones (his & hers ;-).

If you're in the US (maybe Canada, too?) and interested, drop me a
private message and let me know what size you'd like.

Thanks,
-allen