Subject: Chuck-on-a-card?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/26/1999 12:01:36
So, I have these *cute* little MasterCard cards with Tux on 'em.

Anyone wanna see Chuck on a card?  All we need is some organization that
represents the BSD's, and a partnership with the same people, and we could
give out cute little Chuck cards.  Marketing and a little funding.

I'd get one.  Anyone else interested?  Anyone know of a good organization
to be the "beneficiary"?  I assume there's some paperwork.

I suspect it'd be better to have *one* BSD card, instead of 3-5, and just
have it share among the *BSD's.

Someone *OTHER* than me can be involved in discussing the distribution.

-s