Subject: Re: Daemon News Daily Site
To: Ethan Bakshy <ethan@enteract.com>
From: Daniel C. Sobral <dcs@newsguy.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/19/1999 02:46:31
Ethan Bakshy wrote:

> > Well, there are some things I can think of that would be appropriate for a
> > BSD specific news site that wouldn't make it onto Slashdot.  For instance,
> > I think it would be cool if development anouncements like
> > feature/code/ports freezes were published there.  I just can't see /.
> > posting that sort of thing.
>
> But /. really /should/. They sort of do that stuff for Linux. Why not BSD.

It begs the question, then: does anyone submit this stuff to them?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Thus, over the years my wife and I have physically diverged. While
I have zoomed toward a crusty middle-age, she has instead clung
doggedly to the sweet bloom of youth. Naturally I think this unfair.
Yet, if it was the other way around, I confess I wouldn't be happy
either."