Subject: Re: Daemon News Daily Site
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Ethan Bakshy <ethan@enteract.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/15/1999 19:44:06
> Valid point. Maybe the stories should be submitted to daemonnews
>as well  as /. at the same time (automatically!, through that
>page).
I'm not sure how that would work, or if slashdot would like
that. I don't think rob would be too happy about sharing, since
the two sites are sort of competing, and the BSD site is really
cutting  the BSD stuff that /. doesn't, but /should/ cover.

--

ethan

"We believe (JavaStation) was basically the right approach, but
used some of the wrong technology. We've learned that users don't
want to just use Java" -Loiacono, Sun Microsystems