Subject: Daemon News Daily Site
To: None <advocacy@freebsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org>
From: Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/15/1999 12:24:21
Daemon News is expanding its News coverage to include a Daily Site.
http://daily.daemonnews.org

We are still in the development stage, but I think it's time to enlist the
BSD advocates. :-)

Our target date for public announcements is the first of October.

Now, we need to get feedback from people on how to make the site better.

Also, I feel it is the responsibility of the advocates to keep the site
current and uptodate with what's going on.

Please make sure you submit all BSD news as well as supporting systems
news, such as XFree86, Sendmail, etc.. to:

	http://daily.daemonnews.org/add_story.php3

We have also just made "user Comments" active and would like your
assistance in testing it.  Feel free to comment on every article... WE
need to know if it will withstand the onslaught we hope for on the release
date. :-)

I would like the site to be in full operation on the 1st of October, so
send in news and add comments we can flush the bugs out.

Chris Coleman
Daemon News Editor in Chief
http://www.daemonnews.org
Bringing BSD together