Subject: Re: SF BA Users Group
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Evil Erik <cyber@kizmiaz.dis.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/20/1999 23:17:11
] Hi Erik...
]
] So, I really think these SF BA meetings are good!  And, I would REALLY
] like to attend one (or more! :-), but:
]
]         (1) You need to make sure to announce the *time* as well as
]             the date.  This is especially important for those of us
]             who need to plan our transportation (I take CalTrain from/to
]             San Francisco), and generally good to make sure people
]             actually show up when the meeting is supposed to happen :-)

Sorry, my bad..
Its been one hell of a month, ive been sick since comming back from defcon.
Time is at 7:30

]         (2) Can you please try and announce them more than 2 days in
]             advance?  At least a week would be good, with a second
]             reminder announcement 2 days before, and another one the
]             morning of.

If there are no objects to 3 posts, i will use this schedule for future
announcements.

(As a heads up, the next one will be on August 19th.)

-=erik.