Subject: Re: www.securityfocus.com runs NetBSD?
To: Christofer C. Bell <cbell@inetdb.com>
From: Preston Vega <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/10/1999 03:01:08
YES, OpenBSD site is running Solaris but there is a good reason
its a really REALLY fast Sun box on an OC12 at Univ of Alberta
_*FOR _FREE_*. Which is understandale, I mean the 2nd option would be for
de Raadt torun it of his dsl line:P

Cheers,
BUGO Founder

BSD Users Group of Orlando: http://bugo.zepa.net
---
"Linux is something for Windows haters, BSD is something for Unix lovers"
(Heike S., Febr. 98)
"Beneath revolution (Linux) there's also evolution (*BSD)"
(Andre Oppermann, Apr. 98)
"I view Linux as something that's not Microsoft-a backlash against
Microsoft, no more and no less."
(Ken Thompson, 99)