Subject: Calling NetBSD Public Relations!!!
To: None <core@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
From: Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/24/1999 15:49:49
I need to hear from someone in the NetBSD camp who's a "pr" person.
Wilfredo Sanchez of Apple's Darwin project has gotten an official
marketing go-ahead for a three-way press release between us BSD's and
Apple about the synergies that have developed and will continue to grow
between the three of our code bases. He's going to be at FreeNIX to
speak publicly, so it would be best to get this done to release on
opening day.
--
Don Wilde                 "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media