Subject: Re: BSD Related User Group in Los Angeles
To: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: None <cyber@ecst.csuchico.edu>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/22/1999 19:24:15
Gandhi woulda smacked you wrote:
]
] On Fri, 21 May 1999, Joseph Garcia wrote:
]
] # Hello all!
] #
] # There's a BSD related User Group in the Los Angeles
] # area.  It's still in it's infancy, but with more
] # members things can hopefullly get off the ground.
]
] Is there a BSD-RUG in the San Francisco Bay Area?
]
] Would someone please drop me a line and let me know?  I need a
] sanity break, and I can't think of a better way to blow off an
] evening than sitting around talking shop with people who like to
] talk shop.
]

Funny you should ask:

SF-BA/South Bay NetBSD Users Group.
This Thursday 8pm!
Round Table at 3253 Stevens Creek Bl, Santa Clara.  408/296-3040
The room in the back.

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?screen=ia-map-form&link=ia-map-result&uid=u1w6u1a39crqc8ct

Easy access from 280: get off at stevens creek and head west.

-=erik.

--
Hack the Media.                                       Life is an illusion.