Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.4 CD (was Re: [jkh@zippy.cdrom.com: FreeBSD 3.2 to be
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/02/1999 17:21:28
On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Michael K. Sanders wrote:

> So does this mean there'll be a NetBSD 1.4 CD similar to the wonderful
> 1.3.2 CD?  I assume those of us who aren't attending USENIX will be
> able to buy it somewhere?

Note that Cheapbytes has been selling NetBSD/i386 1.3.2 and 1.3.3
CDs for quite a while now; they'll probably bring out a 1.4 CD.
Unfortunately, it's probably going to be domestic-only, as the
current ones are. Although it might be worth asking them to do an
exportable version instead; there's not much missing aside from
kerberos 4 in the non-domestic version.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.