Subject: Re: Supported Platforms webpage
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/02/1999 02:42:44
	Not a bad idea - should probably abstract out the
		port - proc - manufacturer - machine(s) - releases
	list (htutils/changes/changes2html already has port2arch and
	port2whenimported).

	We could then autogenerate the three pages as needed, plus I'm
	sure we can find other uses for the information on the website.

	I'll put this on my todo list unless anyone wants to leap forward? :)

		David/absolute

     		  -=-  "cold nights, dark days..."  -=-