Subject: Re: your mail
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <mjl@emsi.priv.at>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/20/1999 10:53:04
| "No, NetBSD!"
|
| "Oh, what's that? I never heard of it!?"

  Just as a side note, I switched strategy recently. Instead of
extolling the virtues of NetBSD (most people wouldn't recognise
clean code, less care for it), being questioned about what I'd
advise them to run, I mention I'm running NetBSD, "but for your
level of expertise/your specific problem/your application, you
are probably better off running Linux, or FreeBSD, which is far
easier to install".

  Suddenly about five people around here are starting to use
(or at least try out) NetBSD. Psychology works :)

	mjl