Subject: netbsd-chat?
To: None <,>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/22/1999 08:29:46
  by with SMTP; 22 Mar 1999 21:32:07 -0000
	by (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA00786;
	Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:29:47 -0500 (EST)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:29:46 -0500
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>

Does the utter lack of mention of netbsd-chat mean that the powers that be
have decided not to create it? I'm curious. I'd rather have someone state
a reason why it's a bad idea than simply hear *nothing* about it.

Thanks in advance for clues...

PS: I'm posting this in both -advocacy and -users because I see the list as
being something which will have a positive effect on NetBSD's advocacy efforts
and as something which applies to the NetBSD community at large.

Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped ((   from day's caravan." - Rabindranath Tagore