Subject: Re: Shell war, please move
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/17/1999 00:14:26
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 17 Mar 1999 04:14:29 -0000
	via sendmail with stdio
	id <m10N7is-00000IC@smtp.fundy.net>
	for current-users@netbsd.org; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:14:26 -0400 (AST)
	(Smail-3.2.0.101 1997-Dec-17 #4 built 1998-May-27)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:14:26 -0400
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org

On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 08:12:03PM +0100, Guenther Grau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could you please move the discussion about sh vs. csh
> NIH vs BSD something vs. something else to
>
> mailto:netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

Pardon me?

That discussion certainly has nothing to do with promoting the use
of NetBSD. It is not more appropriately moved there.

(A thread regarding whether NetBSD should become more Linux or SVR4 ish
to attract users would be appropriate there, I don't think that was
the discussion at hand however.)

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,