Subject: Binary Emulation pages
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/28/1999 10:27:42
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 28 Feb 1999 14:27:54 -0000
	via sendmail with stdio
	id <m10H7C2-000005C@smtp.fundy.net>
	for netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG; Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:27:42 -0400 (AST)
	(Smail-3.2.0.101 1997-Dec-17 #4 built 1998-May-27)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:27:42 -0400
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
To: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

As promised, (A day early even, yeesh, that's wierd for me)
a preliminary version of the NetBSD Binary Emulation Reference pages
are available. For the moment it is available at
http://user.fundy.net/david

The main page is in good shape, and I've used i386 as the prototype
platform. (i.e. the i386 section is the most functionally complete)

I wanted to get some comments on style/structure before doing the rote
work of rolling the current i386 format onto the other ports.

Caveat Surfor: The pages are under development and any particular feature
may not be functional dependent on when you get there.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,