Subject: Re: Community Issues ** LONG **
To: Joel Reicher <joel@panacea.null.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/22/1999 19:38:25
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 23 Feb 1999 00:38:57 -0000
	by acheron.middleboro.ma.us (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA21664;
	Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:38:25 -0500 (EST)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:38:25 -0500
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
To: Joel Reicher <joel@panacea.null.org>
Cc: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>, root@garbled.net,
        netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG, Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 09:47:55AM +1100, Joel Reicher wrote:

> I think the web page is essential. How should this be set up?

Perhaps there's a system in place for this sort of thing on the NetBSD web
pages. If not, I can host a page on my box and integrate updates from folks
until something official starts.

> Some of the tasks will be short term and opportunities will appear or
> be thought of often so we need a good way of being able to edit this web
> page frequently.

Having folks have access to their individual sections would be the best
thing. I'll ponder how this can most easily be done. If worse comes to worse,
I can collect ssh keys from folks and open up access to my machine.

> I also think the page should happen soon. There are ideas being raised and
> lost already.

I'll start working on something tonight, and we can see if it does the trick
for everyone who wants to be part of it. I'll post a URL once I've got some-
thing up.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped