Subject: Re: NetBSD BEZELS README
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/23/1998 11:58:54
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 23 Dec 1998 18:00:09 -0000
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:58:54 -0600 (CST)
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

My FreeBSD 2.2.8 media (subscription) came in the mail yesterday from
Walnut Creek.  By some freak accident I ended up with two sheets of
stickers.  Of the last sheet I got, they ended up on everything, and I had
literally none left.  Of the last three sets of FreeBSD and Slackware
media I've gotten via subscription (SW 3.4 3.5 3.6, FBSD 2.2.6,7,8), every
single one is out on loan to various people learning the different
operating systems.  My NetBSD 1.3.2 media has been out on loan over a
month to a friend whose house router now runs NetBSD, and whom we started
out with a SS1+ running NetBSD ("What can we do with a sparcstation with
16M of memory?").  I just loaded NetBSD on a Macintosh IIfx I gave to a
friend.

A friend of mine apparently knows how to get bumper stickers made (it came
up in conversation when I opened up a RH 5.2 box and the www.redhat.com
sticker fell out), so we're going to do a trial run of those with a couple
of different NetBSD type logos.

Not real organized, and thoughts composed over a couple of days, but.