Subject: BEZELS HELD HOSTAGE: DAY 9
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/21/1998 03:41:18
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 21 Dec 1998 11:42:22 -0000
	by shell17.ba.best.com (8.9.1/8.9.0/best.sh) id DAA27350
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:41:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:41:18 -0800 (PST)

Once again, no bezel email was received during the last 24 hour period.

The total stands at about 366.

Daily bezel reports are hereby suspended until I get more respondents or
we start actually doing something about it.

In the meantime, anyone with information about previous bezel exploits is
encouraged to post it here so we can avoid duplicating too much effort.

Thank You and have a joyful holiday season.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com