Subject: Re: BEZELS HELD HOSTAGE: DAY 3
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/15/1998 09:56:15
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 15 Dec 1998 14:56:54 -0000
	by acheron.middleboro.ma.us (8.9.1/8.9.1) id JAA20263;
	Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:56:15 -0500 (EST)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:56:15 -0500
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>, netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

On Tue, Dec 15, 1998 at 02:38:20AM -0800, Todd Whitesel wrote:

> Boy howdy, did things pick up after the weekend! Ten responses today:
[...]
> So the new total has doubled to about 284 !!

I just noticed that Walnut Creek sells bezels like what we want. Their
bezels explicitly mention FreeBSD, though. It might be cool if ours explicitly
mentioned NetBSD. If we stick with "generic BSD," people are simply going to
assume FreeBSD, if they see one of them at random. Of course, that doesn't
matter even slightly if we're simply getting them because we want them. If
they're to have standalone marketting value, though... whatever. Personally,
I'd be happy with naught but the BSD daemon himself.

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.ddns.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments