Subject: Re: Something I noticed on the Yahoo site
To: jb <Jb@trisignal.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/10/1998 16:03:24
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 11 Dec 1998 00:05:30 -0000
          via smtpd (for homeworld.cygnus.com [205.180.83.70]) with SMTP; 11 Dec 1998 00:05:29 UT
	by mail.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id QAA13751;
	Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:05:28 -0800 (PST)
	by cynic.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8+Sun/8.8.8) with ESMTP id QAA28725;
	Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:03:25 -0800 (PST)