Subject: Re: Something I noticed on the Yahoo site
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/09/1998 23:58:04
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 10 Dec 1998 04:58:10 -0000
	by acheron.middleboro.ma.us (8.9.1/8.9.1) id XAA12493
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:58:04 -0500 (EST)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:58:04 -0500
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

On Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 08:25:52PM -0800, David Brownlee wrote:

> If anyone else is interested in helping ensure NetBSD has a
> higher profile then please step forward :)

Out of curiosity, why wasn't there a NetBSD booth at LISA? While my
employers didn't want to shell out for full attendance for me, they
did send me to see the exhibits today, and I noted the presence of
both Walnut Creek and OpenBSD. I was disappointed by the lack of a
NetBSD booth. Have we had booths previous years? (This was my first
time attending, so I have no clue.)

Anyway, I want to slap a NetBSD bumper sticker on my car. Has any progress
been made on the sticker-and-other-environment-killing-but-still-worthwhile
front? If I end up casting about in the near future to see about getting
some local shop to make up some bumper stickers, I'll make a note here.

Later...

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.ddns.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments