Subject: Re: not a tech support request, but a possibly interesting
To: None <James.Spath@bdk.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/03/1998 06:38:40
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 3 Dec 1998 13:38:46 -0000
	by beer.org (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA16528;
	Thu, 3 Dec 1998 06:38:41 -0700 (MST)
To: James.Spath@bdk.com
Cc: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 06:38:40 -0700

James.Spath@bdk.com  wrote:
 > Following links within copyleft.net led me to
 > http://thebazaar.org/main_links.html, where it says NetBSD will have a
 > booth at "The Bazaar" show (NYC March 1999).  Can someone post some details
 > about this on this list, as well as netbsd-announce?  Some of the projects
 > discussed here (T-Shirts, buttons, bumper stickers, etc.) probably need to
 > be ready prior to this event...

Odd.  I received mail from these folks claiming that they were going to put
this show together and asked if NetBSD would be interested... I said that
we'd potentially be interested but would need more information and to keep us
posted... I heard nothing further from them...

I guess they took that and said we'd be there...