Subject: not a tech support request, but a possibly interesting offer. (fwd)
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/02/1998 14:57:28
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 2 Dec 1998 22:59:11 -0000
          via smtpd (for homeworld.cygnus.com [205.180.83.70]) with SMTP; 2 Dec 1998 22:59:08 UT
	by mail.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id OAA13260
	for <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>; Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:58:09 -0800 (PST)
	by cynic.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8+Sun/8.8.8) with ESMTP id OAA28634
	for <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>; Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:57:29 -0800 (PST)