Subject: RE: DEC/Compaq donating to Linux Alpha port
To: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG, 'Jim Wise' <jwise@unicast.com>
From: Calvin Vette (IT- Borders Online) <CVETTE@borders.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/19/1998 16:41:27
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 19 Oct 1998 20:44:48 -0000
	id <VHK9ZNTV>; Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:41:27 -0400
From: "Calvin Vette (IT- Borders Online)" <CVETTE@borders.com>
To: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG, 'Jim Wise' <jwise@unicast.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:41:27 -0400

Making requests for hardware and funding from these companies, writing
proposals, grant requests, etc...

The money and support are out there, we just don't have the people behind us
asking for it.