Subject: Re: Testimonials
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/16/1998 23:56:05
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 17 Oct 1998 06:56:34 -0000
	by polaris.garbled.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id XAA11152;
	Fri, 16 Oct 1998 23:56:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 23:56:05 -0700 (MST)
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
To: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Cc: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>,
        "netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG" <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>,
        Calvin Vette (IT- Borders Online) <CVETTE@borders.com>

On 16-Oct-98 Perry E. Metzger spoke unto us all:
#
#  I agree. We wouldn't have lots of good software were it not for
#  them. I'm happy having them around blazing the trail. The enemy is
#  outside of Seattle -- it isn't the penguin people.
#

Perhaps this particular one was a bad example, just because it mentioned linux
in a negative context.. however there were other posts on port-alpha not too
long ago saying essentially the same thing..

I think the point is, "we should have a page, and put some up"  Perhaps not
this particular one.

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org